Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hi all,

Clearly I am getting nostalgic in my last few days at Indian Express, a national daily where I worked for the past 3 years. I wonder if these are my last few days as a journalist as well. But then again, I think the journalist in me will never die. Like they say, you can take a journalist out of a field but you can't take the field out of the journalist.

As of now, being true to my nostalgia - and a bit narcissist, maybe - I am only putting up some of my favourite stories. These may not necessarily be the best reportage on the field but they sure are the stories I had most fun doing.

Soon I plan to write a lot more. And a lot more impromptu stuff. Hoping for some poetry, some good pieces on issues I care about, maybe some short story.. Dunno what my Muse would throw up.

A bit nervous.. am really writing after so long.. Hope its good work.. (if theres one thing I'd hate for the world to see and say 'its a piece of shit', its my writing! But then, I certainly have the courage to take it if its the turth. So please leave your honest comments behind.. )

2 comments:

  1. u made me smile..for the honesty n innocence with which u wrote...take care ...god bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. honesty is my second name ;)... innocence i dunno where u saw :P

    ReplyDelete